Tuesday, September 10, 2013

I'm not always sweet

Where he hides when he's scared
Sometimes I feel like my silly humans don't take me seriously as a threat to them.  They don't fear and respect me as the dangerous huntress I am.  On occasion I like to set up little displays to show off my abilities. One of those abilities is when I tackle my brother, showing them I can take down an animal almost twice my size.  Or when I scratch at the legs of the table or walls and make scratch marks, showing how sharp my claws are.  Mom and dad always tell me to stop, like they control me, and have no appreciation for the deadly display I'm putting on.

Sometimes I see my father on the computer in the bedroom, right near the bed. So today, as I've done a few times before, I made a show of attacking the sheets on the bed.  I like to use the sheets since they are soft, won't break my claws, and the bed lets me jump around easier and be more agile.  The sheets also give a certain flare when I really get into my attacks, and they waft around as I fling them.  All my father did was take pictures and tell me how cute I was.  God Dammit! I am DEADLY!  I have 5 claws on each paw, and I can shank you.  How do they not get it? I'm not cute, I'm assassinating these sheets. He should be frightened.  This is where he is sleeping at night and I'm going nuts on these sheets.  Will he never get the message?   I swear one of these days I'm going to get him, show him I'm deadly, then those humans will take me more seriously.  I think I'm just going to have to up the game of running under his feet more when he's walking around.  I'll get him to break his ankle next time he's rushing to get ready for work.   I'll just keep walking right under his feet until he falls.  Then I'm gonna pounce on his head...that'll teach him.
Fierce Face!  

No comments:

Post a Comment